Stuff crashes

Ok so I play a few games and I have Solidworks, with KSP it has crashed about 1-3 times in 1-2 hours and I tried accessing Geforce experience and it said that I had to restart my PC so I did and the problem continued Solidworks has yet to crash, but I don't know what the problem is. Could it be my GPU? Btw it's a GTX 660, and I have the latest driver from Nvidia.

5 minutes ago, yaboi824 said:

Ok so I play a few games and I have Solidworks, with KSP it has crashed about 1-3 times in 1-2 hours and I tried accessing Geforce experience and it said that I had to restart my PC so I did and the problem continued Solidworks has yet to crash, but I don't know what the problem is. Could it be my GPU? Btw it's a GTX 660, and I have the latest driver from Nvidia.

Need the rest of the specs of your system, but test your RAM with MemTest86+, and report back

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

Need the rest of the specs of your system, but test your RAM with MemTest86+, and report back

I have a Ryzen 7 2700x, x570e gaming strix from ASUS, 16gb (2x8) 3600mghz Corsair Vengance pro RGB, 500gb 970 EVO SSD along with a 8tb HDD. They are all new parts expet for the GPU which was one from a friend.

also how do I work the Memtest86+ and it seems kinda sketchy ngl lmfao.

50 minutes ago, yaboi824 said:

also how do I work the Memtest86+ and it seems kinda sketchy ngl lmfao.

This is what you use

https://www.memtest.org/

Installs to a USB stick, and boots from said USB stick.

It's an industry standard testing tool. If your RAM is bad, it will find out.

Might take several hours tho.

Also, turn off XMP and any overclocking.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

This is what you use

https://www.memtest.org/

Installs to a USB stick, and boots from said USB stick.

It's an industry standard testing tool. If your RAM is bad, it will find out.

Might take several hours tho.

Also, turn off XMP and any overclocking.

ok but RAM is brand new never used and is working perfectly fine I have a feeling it could be my GPU cuz it's about 6 ish years old but ill give it a shot.

5 minutes ago, yaboi824 said:

ok but RAM is brand new never used and is working perfectly fine I have a feeling it could be my GPU cuz it's about 6 ish years old but ill give it a shot.

We start with the basics, and move on to the next part.