COD Warzone Low FPS STUCK HELP!!!

Rori

Hello guys, 

Monitor: Asus 144 hz Monitor

AMD Radeon 5700 XT OC (3 fans) OC to 2100@1.1Volts  @ 55C Temp

CPU: Ryzen 1700X OC to 3.9 mghz.? @ 60C Temp

16GB RAM

I previously have been able to run COD Warzone at 1920x1080p easily at 144fps Capped frame rate, with no problem at all but now all of a sudden the game averages around 83 fps? Overclock and Game settings have always been the same time at all times but performance seems to have an impact all of a sudden. Lowering Resolution does not change results at all as I seem to have only a 5-10 FPS increase. Considering That i have been able to  previously run the game 1920x1080p with max fps 144 capped. Also worth noting that I have monitored GPU usage only reaching about 80% (while i heard it should be 99%) consistently while CPU reaches about 40% Usage, 

Could my CPU be bottlenecking?

Is my GPU limiting its usage?? 

Please help have found no solutions online anywhere.

https://gyazo.com/e85928086e74ca62363cf81171ba421d Benchmark Test (GPU Is OC version) 

https://gyazo.com/ec5ae28e0b5cb47f26fd9318f8cc0626 AMD Radeon Software Overclock Settings 

Do you run the game in fullscreen mode at all? 

I've noticed if the game is in fullscreen borderless the textures look crap some times, Yet if i switch to fullscreen looks so much better and feels smoother

Attached is a wierd issue I had yesterday with Price's eyes yet fullscreen it corrected its self...

But tbh I've noticed after an update to COD always feels like they just break the game that bit more lol

unknown_(1).png

Gaming Rig:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600X @ 4.1GHz All Cores - Ram: 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE - GPU: 5600XT MSI Gaming X - Storage: Samsung EVO 840 250GB - 2TB Seagate Drive OS: Win10

HTPC Rig:
CPU: i5 6400 - Ram: 16GB - GPU: 970 GTX - Storage: 120 Kingston SSD & 2x 1TB Seagate Drive OS: Win10

On 7/21/2020 at 5:52 AM, Bazadar said:

Do you run the game in fullscreen mode at all? 

I've noticed if the game is in fullscreen borderless the textures look crap some times, Yet if i switch to fullscreen looks so much better and feels smoother

Attached is a wierd issue I had yesterday with Price's eyes yet fullscreen it corrected its self...

But tbh I've noticed after an update to COD always feels like they just break the game that bit more lol

unknown_(1).png

I always make sure to put full screen whenever i play but it still happens. Ive noticed that my freq clock does not reach max consistently. Set at 2100 it never reaches past 1600. while the game still is choppy.