GPU Heath Check

kingfurykiller

Problem Description: In the past ~2 weeks, I've noticed flickering on the top-ish part of all 3 of my monitors, only while in-game. Maybe one flicker every ~10 mins, maybe nothing for awhile. Only noticed this while in-game. Then today, I experienced a complete display driver crash. While in game, screens went black, PC was still on, and the monitors all went to their second inputs, but got nothing from the primary PC. 

Current Status: Managed to fix the issue by rebooting once to get a super low resolution grey-screen on one display, then rebooting again, and we are all back to normal. haven't tried gaming again

Request: How do I perform a health check of this GPU? I bought it new back in March 2020? Or are there other known issues like this? What else should I be looking at?

Troubleshooting Attempted/Items Reviewed:

• Checked event viewer, seeing multiple dwm.exe errors at the time of issue. Exception code 0xe0464645
  • All 3 monitors are used daily with my work laptop on their second inputs. zero issues
  • Cables to the primary monitor were reseated
  • Only known change that occurred at the time was multiple nvidia driver updates
  • Issued occurred in both CS:GO and Halo: MCC. Crash happened while paused in the MCC
  • PC is not a dust hazard and has adequate airflow
  • All overlays were disabled except steam

Setup Details:

• GPU RTX 2070 Super (Gigabyte Windforce OC) with the latest nvidia drivers (451.67), again, purchased new in March 2020
  • Corsair CX600M PSU
  • i7-7700k (cooled by a hyper evo 212)
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Windows 10 Pro (1909)
  • 3 displays, 2 at 1080p/60hz, 1 at 1080p/144hz.

Thank you all in advance for the help!