Weird Pixel Distortion

Hi All,

A little confused as to something that happened with my PC today. Having been away for a fortnight or so I rebooted my PC to see attached/below if it's formatting correctly (excuse the potato quality - messenger ruins my phone camera)received_577922553083368.thumb.jpeg.f55c64535ae936744625e5e13354fa2d.jpeg

Having tested my Nintendo Switch as well as plugging in the switch's hdmi cable into the graphics card and monitor, I know it wasn't a monitor or cable issue, but the pixel distortion continued after multiple restarts, before going away while I was downloading (but hadn't yet installed) the latest graphics driver.

My and a friend's initial theory was some artifacting so I opened up a heavily modded fallout 4 to stress test and heat up the card to see if I could reproduce the distortion but it never returned. Also no return after restarting the PC either even though the distortion appeared immediately on boot when it was occurring.

Anyone have any ideas? Is my PC a ticking time bomb and I should start saving for a new GPU? Has Riot's Anti-Cheat Vanguard made me afraid for my life?

Thanks in Advance.

forgot to post specs:
SSD Evo 128GB

WD 2TB Drive

16 GB DDR4 RAM

Ryzen 5 3600

ASUS Prime B450M-K motherboard

Gigabyte GTX1080-Turbo

Edited by Mivao

Ddu the drivers. 

If you have any overlock get rid of it.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Yeah not overclocking the GPU.  I guess I'm sceptical of the artifacting theory since the error was there from startup with minimal gpu temp but idk

ddu?

Just now, Mivao said:

ddu?

Display driver uninstaller.. 

You can check a video on how to use it ;)

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: