sharing games on steam

prolemur

How can I share my games on steam from one of my accounts to another of my accounts. I kind of want to move all of my games over to a main account and I don't know if I can do this and how long the sharing time is.

Thanks, I only made more than a single account because I didn't know you could change your name :(

Sign up for the Steam family sharing beta, if you get in you can give other accounts access to your games. You can use them for as long as you want as long as the other account is offline.

Some limitations apply tough. For example, my old account is VAC banned and i have alot of games in there. I can import most of the games, but not anything wich are from Valve and from Rockstar. I dont understand why i cannot get Valve games, but Rockstart i do. They have all the SecuROM bullsh*t and stuff

Sign up for the Steam family sharing beta, if you get in you can give other accounts access to your games. You can use them for as long as you want as long as the other account is offline.

nice! I'll sign up right now, this would inn theory work flawlessly because I never use my other accounts anyways.