Driver for an old steering wheel (Jetion JT-U5527)

Hello everyone i just got an old steering wheel from a friend. The brand is Jetion JT-U5527 and a need it for playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 and im trying to find a driver for it. I searched for 2 days on multiple search engines and i just found some crap websites. Where it asks me to register on some strange website.I would really appreciate help if anyone of you could help me.

That one needs the original drivers. Whereas you could use PnP drivers if it was made in Win7 era. But its from WinXP times. The original manufacturer has closed its operation. So unless you happen to have incredible luck and someone happens to have original driver CD, that one is nope with PC. With PS2 it might still be working as that seems to be the other system it was made for.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 4 months later...
On 6/7/2020 at 1:01 PM, LogicalDrm said:

That one needs the original drivers. Whereas you could use PnP drivers if it was made in Win7 era. But its from WinXP times. The original manufacturer has closed its operation. So unless you happen to have incredible luck and someone happens to have original driver CD, that one is nope with PC. With PS2 it might still be working as that seems to be the other system it was made for.

Thanks i searched for a CD for a while now and didn't managed to find it so i'm giving up now.