Rig has been really unstable, can't find the precise issue, getting all kinds of BSOD errors.

My computer freezes/hangs on me regularly - ranges from 3 mins after boot to sometimes lasting 6+ hours without an issue. The typical behavior is the computer becoming completely unresponsive and often times gets stuck repeating whatever sound was playing when it got stuck. After freezing it will just reboot or BSOD (with all kinds of errors). Some of my testing/notes:

• ■ Do not believe this is related to my video card - still ran into frequent crashes.
    ■ Do not believe this is temperature related, have had HWMonitor running when it froze (many times), temperatures have always been very reasonable (Typically CPU/GPU temps typically less than 50C (60C if stress testing), never seen any other temperature above 35C)
    ■ Do not believe this is driver related, have had computer freeze while browsing the BIOS on more than one occasion, next to the fact that I'm running a clean install of windows since I started getting the BSODs intermitently.
    ■ Ran MemTest86 several times - never reported any issues
    ■ Cannot correlate the crashes with anything, seems to crash at more or less the same frequency whether I'm browsing the web, gaming, or stress testing
    ■ Have not been able to catch any PSU issues, monitored one of the 12V and one of the 5V rails with a scope (setting trigger just under the expected voltage), did not trigger when the computer froze - so PSU seems to be doing its job

Specs:

• Built January 2020
    Ryzen 7 2700x @ stock speeds
    Gigabyte B450M DS3H
    Asus TUF GAMING GTX 1660 SUPER
    Crucial ram 16 GB (2x8GB)
    80 Plus corsair PSU
    Windows 10 (64 bit)

My main goal for this post is to determine what the most likely culprit is. I think I'm at the point where I just need to start swapping out parts, but I don't have any spares sitting around so this could get pretty expensive pretty quick. I'm hoping someone might have seen similar issues before and can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Reinstall Windows.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I already reinstalled windows several times (I think I specified that on the post), the problem persists.

Well if it happens in BIOS too then first step is to rebuild the PC. Pull all the hardware out and reinstall it making sure everything is correctly installed in it's slot, motherboard not shorting out on the mounting plate, etc

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

You have a hardware fault somewhere.

There should be an option in the Windows Startup Config to stop on BSODs if its not already. This will allow you to catch the error code. Often times the code is for a generic hardware fault, but sometimes it will point to the specific hardware.

Take all the hardware out, and start with the basics. Just what you need to POST. Run it until your sure your likely not going to BSOD. Work your way up from there, piece by piece (even installing RAM one by one). Once younger a fault, uninstall the last piece of hardware and test again.