bios occasionally resets

I recently bought a new PC. it is a z570 aorus pro, with 3600 and g.skill 16gb memory. what i did for the first week was just set the memory profile in the BIOS which is 3600 16-19-19-39. completely fine the first week. Then I decided to see how far I can go.

so i installed ryzen master, put it on the auto overclock, which could bring 2/6 cores to a nice boost clock of 4.292mhz. And then the problems started ... So first, the sound card was acting weird, and somehow I thought it was the cause of the problem. I have a creative soundblaster ae-5 for about 3 years now. the first problems started with that. the computer started, but the sound card did not, and according to the device manager it was not installed correctly. so drivers deleted, installed new drivers, and then the pc did this again the next time I restarted the computer.

later that day, the computer got stuck on startup. it booted 4x, and then it started, the bios reported that it had been reset. the boot got stuck on memory, by the way. so i now had 2 perpetrators. A sound card that caused problems, and another with the memory. firstly i thought ryzen master and his 4.292 overclock caused it because if i just put the cpu on 4.3ghz in the bios windows just refuses to boot so maybe that overclock was too much. so I uninstalled ryzen master, and for a few days the system remained stable. sound card works normally again, and actually the whole pc does.

but there is still occasionally that at boot it does that boot cycle of 4x and then resets the bios. all i do in the bios is put the memory in its profile, so i do that, and reboot the pc, and it just boots up normally. the next day, maybe the next 2 days it works normally, and then the 3rd day 4x boot cycle, which gets stuck at the memory (LED indication on motherboard, btw), bios resets. I already tested the memory, windows memory diagnostic and memtest86 both found no errors, cpu and gpu benchmarks seem to run fine.

does anyone here have an idea what other causes could be it?

-edited text since google translate had a weird formatting