Best setup for Blender

Hey now everybody!

First post so excuse me and any ignorance I may display... I am interested in building a high end rig for someone working heavily with blender. Couple questions... What would you recommend for a CPU and why? I was thinking threadripper. How much Vram do I need? Is a titan rtx, a 2080 ti, or a quadro a good choice and which is the best and why? Does the titan RTX and 2080 ti allow for vram pooling when in Nvlink? How much ram, at what speed, what latency, does it matter? Is it better to put my money more into the graphics card or the cpu? Is it better to have more graphics cards or higher quality single cards and is it best to run them in Nvlink or individually? Will I need a custom water loop? How much memory will I be needing? Worth investing in 2TB NVME SSD storage and large amounts of SSD and HDD storage too? No clue what my budget would be. Anywhere from 2k-7k (yes I know that's a large range). 

You're gonna want to be more specific about your use case and the specific way you use blender. It can be used in many ways, and different types of projects can use hardware in very different ways. 

Unfortunately, I'm not an expert at all in that, so all I can say is "whoever will be able to help will want to know that". Good luck!

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

Thank you @tarfeef101!

To be more specific, he does detailed blender models of residential and commercial real estate modeling houses, complexes, developments, and shopping centers. They often want high resolution, high texture, well and accurately lit images. Hope that helps!