Any experience with IC graphite Thermal pad?

Are the IC graphite thermal pads any good compared to Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut? On a thin gaming laptop? I have a Zeohyrus and my CPU cores get to 98° when gaming sometimes. I've never had it lag or have any performance drops whatsoever but I've replaced all the thermal pads with Thermal Grozzly Minus Pad 8 and the thermal paste with Thermal Gri,zly Kryonaut and let the computer sit overnight even though there was no set time needed just to be sure and it still runs fu***** HOT. When I play certain games for a long time, I wouldnt be able to use the WASD keys because of the heat on the keyboard. (I use a controller mostly).

So I'm wondering if the IC graphite pad would help if I used that in place of Kryonaut. I would go liquid metal but not trying to risk it. Even linus' team ended up getting sh** everywhere by using the wrong tip during a video shoot. 

My plan is to use the IC graphite and replace the pads again oth fujipoly super extreme or whatever with 17 w/mK conductivity. Will this make any difference you think?

On 5/6/2020 at 12:21 PM, iHacKZz_v1 said:

Are the IC graphite thermal pads any good compared to Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut? On a thin gaming laptop? I have a Zeohyrus and my CPU cores get to 98° when gaming sometimes. I've never had it lag or have any performance drops whatsoever but I've replaced all the thermal pads with Thermal Grozzly Minus Pad 8 and the thermal paste with Thermal Gri,zly Kryonaut and let the computer sit overnight even though there was no set time needed just to be sure and it still runs fu***** HOT. When I play certain games for a long time, I wouldnt be able to use the WASD keys because of the heat on the keyboard. (I use a controller mostly).

So I'm wondering if the IC graphite pad would help if I used that in place of Kryonaut. I would go liquid metal but not trying to risk it. Even linus' team ended up getting sh** everywhere by using the wrong tip during a video shoot. 

My plan is to use the IC graphite and replace the pads again oth fujipoly super extreme or whatever with 17 w/mK conductivity. Will this make any difference you think?

The graphite pad wouldn't be good to use in place of thermal pads since those are soft and can easily conform to slight changes in height. Graphite pads need a lot of mounting pressure and are more desirable for mounting and remounting and not having to deal with paste. It sounds like the laptop itself is the limitation due to it's cooling solution or lack of airflow through the unit.