Ryzen 5 1600 hitting 86°C

Cpu - Ryzen 5 1600

Cpu Cooler - Antec A30 (bcz i had it laying around)

Motherboard - Asus b350 Prime Plus Ram - Corsair Vengeance 2400 8x2 cl16 Gpu 1 -  Asus Dual Rx580 8GB

Gpu 2 - Rog Rx560 4GB 

Psu - CoolerMaster MWE 500watt

Case - Corsair Spec 01

Now my questions:

Is there anything wrong with that build?

Can i overclock my cpu and memory?

If yes how? Bcz i don't know anything about overclocking 

Now my problems:

R5 1600 has a base clock of 3.2ghz but if i set System Tuning to Asus Optimal it sets my cpu to 3.5 and there was no issue i stress tested it for 30mins with Aida64 Extreme with the stock cooler it was hitting 70°c i used that sins 2017 December so when i changed my cpu cooler i thought of overclocking it to 3.7 or 3.8 so i stress tested it again and it and it was hitting 80°c  after 2-3 mins so i stopped it and i reset the bios and reinstalled windows and i run Aida64 again and it was hitting 86°c and shut

down my ambient temp is 26°c and my pc is clean has new thermal paste and air is pretty good i think.

15872799178447513366697419549893.jpg

15872799414478765691186208492108.jpg

(...) stress tested it again and it and it was hitting 80°c  after 2-3 mins so i stopped it and i reset the bios and reinstalled windows (...)

Really? For what?

Anyway, instead of reinstalling Windows, change flat or nail the horseshoe over the door, just remove that cooler, use good thermal paste and mount it again proper.

I'm surprised on how similar this case is built to my LanCool case that I had back in the day... and DEAR GOD MIXED CARDS ><

2 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

Really? For what?

Anyway, instead of reinstalling Windows, change flat or nail the horseshoe over the door, just remove that cooler, use good thermal paste and mount it again proper.

Yeah, usually an X pattern on the CPU is good coverage, some use a pea size as well... though I wonder if the issue is actually the thermal paste itself? What Kind of thermal paste are you using DeepYT?

9 minutes ago, GUVII said:

I'm surprised on how similar this case is built to my LanCool case that I had back in the day... and DEAR GOD MIXED CARDS ><

Yeah, usually an X pattern on the CPU is good coverage, some use a pea size as well... though I wonder if the issue is actually the thermal paste itself? What Kind of thermal paste are you using 

I use the rx560 for streaming i upgraded from 56p to 580 and had nothing to do with 560 and it helps a lot if i use cpu or gpu encoding i get less frames when streaming but when i use 560 for streaming and 580 to run the game i get  0 frame drops 

5 minutes ago, Gamer_DeepYT said:

I'm useing Coolermaster Mastergel and i know how to apply thermal paste and i reinstalled the windows because i changed my ssd 50% and it was giving other problems plus the overheating. 

I've seen some people resolve their issue by 'under voltage' the CPU, maybe try doing that and see if it works. I'm running a 3700x at 1.350v so... maybe that is a good reference? The 1600 has similar numbers from what I can tell online.

Motherboards tend to up the voltage based on the demand of the workload, but this can also result in overheating.

13 minutes ago, GUVII said:

Yeah, usually an X pattern on the CPU is good coverage, some use a pea size as well... though I wonder if the issue is actually the thermal paste itself? What Kind of thermal paste are you using DeepYT?

I'm useing Coolermaster Mastergel and i know how to apply thermal paste and i reinstalled the windows because i changed my ssd 50% and it was giving other problems plus the overheating.

2 minutes ago, GUVII said:

I've seen some people resolve their issue by 'under voltage' the CPU, maybe try doing that and see if it works. I'm running a 3700x at 1.350v so... maybe that is a good reference? The 1600 has similar numbers from what I can tell online.

Motherboards tend to up the voltage based on the demand of the workload, but this can also result in overheating.

But i don't know how to do it and i want to overclock my cpu and ram 

1.4 volts its kind of high on that CPU, being that the normal voltage recommended by AMD is 1.3625V roughly for that processor.

Maybe 1.35 would solve the issue, just need to pop into the bios and set it up there.

Also I would like to point out that your 12v is running a little low, 11.3 is questionable... maybe a better powersupply?

Example:

image.png.ea1db4bb2b98da9ee12e02dd27f0e5fd.png

40 minutes ago, GUVII said:

1.4 volts its kind of high on that CPU, being that the normal voltage recommended by AMD is 1.3625V roughly for that processor.

Maybe 1.35 would solve the issue, just need to pop into the bios and set it up there.

Also I would like to point out that your 12v is running a little low, 11.3 is questionable... maybe a better powersupply?

Example:

image.png.ea1db4bb2b98da9ee12e02dd27f0e5fd.png

After 1 hr 

Everything is running on auto and there is an offset mode in bios no manual 

15872841981617107791982263922645.jpg

You may know how to apply paste, but that doesn't mean something may go wrong with radiator attachment. Remove and mount it again.

About voltage - set Adaptive and offset more in bios and set minus 0.05.