Fractal Mesh Audio issues

Ducati888

Alright so i have been having a few audio issues with my front panel headphone jack.  Sometimes mostly when playing games i get a slight crackle sound coming through. 

Usually to fix or stop that i have to unplug the headphone connector and plug it back in only for that to last a few minutes at best. 

I did replace my headphone cord to eliminate that. I am using the Hyper x. 

Also If i plug in the back of my MOBO i get even weirder in game sounds where an example when recently playing metro exodus, when someone is talking to me and looking at me in the face i am getting sound as if i am 180 from that point, like as if i am looking away from the person talking. I have tried uninstalling audio drivers and re installing with the same issue. 

The mobo is a giagabyte gaming K7 370 

It can be very annoying when trying to get into the game. I am also at a loss. 

I feel like small pp with this issue, but i just dont understand. 

I am at the point where i want to just replace my case. i already dont like how the front panel comes off to clean the front mesh as it is. If you are unaware of this front panel, all the wires stay connected when removing the front, which is also annoying. 

Let me know what y'all think, any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.   

It sounds like you have a noisy PC electrically and both your front panel which tends to be pronebto this issue and back panel which is even less so is picking it up. This is something where you probably need an external solution to fix. Something like a sound blaster x3

12 hours ago, rice guru said:

It sounds like you have a noisy PC electrically and both your front panel which tends to be pronebto this issue and back panel which is even less so is picking it up. This is something where you probably need an external solution to fix. Something like a sound blaster x3

Thanks for the suggestion! I was thinking of trying something external. I just want the case/PC to work as it should, i am a firm believer in if something is wrong then it can be fixed. But as you suggested it could be something out of my control in pinpointing and resolving.  

35 minutes ago, Ducati888 said:

Thanks for the suggestion! I was thinking of trying something external. I just want the case/PC to work as it should, i am a firm believer in if something is wrong then it can be fixed. But as you suggested it could be something out of my control in pinpointing and resolving.  

It's an electrical issue if it was just the front panel I would have said just use your motherboard audio instead because that just happens case audio usually sounds bad and doesn't use great componentsbbut if your motherboard as well that's a hard one to fix cause a lot of moose just happens electrically especially with inside the case with a gpu , PSU, motherboard, and cpu in their making a lot ofelectrical noise stuff inside the PC are bound to pick it up of the shielding sucks