UM?!?

AustinKZombie

Ok so I was downloading titan fall and my speed was 6MB/s normal speed then after it hit 50 % it jumped to 50MB/s downlaod and stayed like that? WHAT HAPPENED?!?

Ok so I was downloading titan fall and my speed was 6MB/s normal speed then after it hit 50 % it jumped to 50MB/s downlaod and stayed like that? WHAT HAPPENED?!?

What's your internet speed?

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Yep. I went between 7 and 50mb/s when downloading ESO.

I'm confused is your internet speed 150 MBs or 150 Mbps? And was the download speed on ESO 7MBs or 7Mbps?

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

I'm confused is your internet speed 150 MBs or 150 Mbps? And was the download speed on ESO 7MBs or 7Mbps?

He means an actual mega a bit

He means an actual mega a bit

For both?

MB= MEGABYTE mb=mega byte in my terms

So you're telling me your download speed is 150 megabytes a second? = 1200mbps?

So you're telling me your download speed is 150 megabytes a second? = 1200mbps?

as far as i know mb = mega bit and MB = mega byte          

one byte = 8 bits

that's why you have 20 mbs dwnload speed but only have like 2-2,5 ish MB download in your patcher, just to get that clarified before this conversation continous, theres no your or my terms, they are universal terms that everyone has to use the same way :P.

and as a side note, sometimes while downloading the patcher will start applying and working with what you got, unwrapping  whatever, so you might go from download speed 5 mbs to 50 mbs, and obviously the speed will vary depending on traffic, it can bounce up and down.

MB= MEGABYTE mb=mega byte in my terms

Your terms are wrong terms :P