What if a PG348Q is broken?

Dayong

I'm using this pg348 for 3 years,sadly I broke it a few days ago.I turn on my pc,and the monitor doesn't have input signal,so I decided replug in the dp cable,but it was pluged so tight,i believe that "miracle will come out with power" than i broke it

now i need to change a new one, i want change it to a pg35vq but it cost 3000$ in my country and it's va, pg349 looks so ugly and using an old panel also cost 1237$ in here, but i like rog cause it's looks beautiful, what should I do?

1582297132649.jpg

20200216_005442.jpg

22 minutes ago, Dayong said:

I decided replug in the dp cable,but it was pluged so tight,i believe that "miracle will come out with power" than i broke it

How on Earth did you cause that amount of damage trying to unplug a DP cable o.O

Anyway, if you're out of warranty you are probably out of luck. You can try contacting Asus or some local repair company perhaps to see if they can fix the actual screen for a fee, but otherwise you'll likely get to/have to go monitor shopping.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

13 minutes ago, tikker said:

How on Earth did you cause that amount of damage trying to unplug a DP cable o.O

Anyway, if you're out of warranty you are probably out of luck. You can try contacting Asus or some local repair company perhaps to see if they can fix the actual screen for a fee, but otherwise you'll likely get to/have to go monitor shopping.

They still on vacation untill 24th,i will try to fix it, thank you.