Warranty Discussion Regarding Rooting (help Plz)

So i'm about to root my Note II and i was wondering if i root and it would all go flawlessly then when i un-root and bring it to the retailer can they see if it has been rooted???

PC SPECIFICATIONS: i7 2600k 3.4ghz, Thermaltake Water 2.0 All in one, MSI z77-G43, 16gb Corsair Vengeance , GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr II, 60gb Corsair Force 3 Sandforce Controller, 1TB WD Barracuda, Coolermaster 850W. PERIPHERALS: Gigabute Aiva K1800, Razer Naga, Steelseries Siberia v2 PHONE: Galaxy Note II

I'm fairly sure they could if they REALLY wanted to, but I doubt they'll do it in most cases. However if the law is somewhat similar to the law in Denmark, then rooting / jailbreaking your phone would only void the warranty. If the phone broke because of it being rooted. So if you installed an app that caused the screen to flicker, then you'd have voided the warranty in theory.

Don't know the laws in Iceland though. My suggestion would be to call the retailer / call whatever service that's offered in Iceland about buyer’s law to get the correct answer. After all those are the ones you'll have to deal with incase something happens.. :)

if you un-root your phone properly, they will have no way of knowing it was ever rooted. 

Source: I used to work for radioshack (terrible job btw) and we mostly sold phones.

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64

Thank you for your replies it ended that i used TriangleAway and then unrooted! :)

PC SPECIFICATIONS: i7 2600k 3.4ghz, Thermaltake Water 2.0 All in one, MSI z77-G43, 16gb Corsair Vengeance , GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr II, 60gb Corsair Force 3 Sandforce Controller, 1TB WD Barracuda, Coolermaster 850W. PERIPHERALS: Gigabute Aiva K1800, Razer Naga, Steelseries Siberia v2 PHONE: Galaxy Note II