Seeking Suggestions: LAN Friendly Cases (ATX)

TheAlmightyOS

Hi all. I hope this type of open-ended question is allowed here. I am having a hard time finding a suitable case to meet my needs and need some ideas. Here are my requirements:

My family and friends like to get together and have good old fashioned LAN Parties, so safe and easy portability is key (no super towers, no tempered glass). Handles/handholds a plus.

Needs to support ATX to fit my current Mobo (an ASRock x370 Taichi).

I would like it to be big enough to fit an EVGA 2070 Super (link) which according to the specs is just shy of 12 inches (or 302 mm for those of you in countries smart enough to use metric). While I don't have this card yet, it is a desired upgrade that I will most likely buy when I get the case.

Would like the option to move to AIO liquid cooling when I do finally get around to upgrading my CPU. Currently using the stock cooler with my not-overclocked Ryzen 1700. 

Front IO that includes 3 or more USB 3 ports a plus

I have done some searching and found the Cooler Master Half XB EVO that I think would fit my needs. However it is the ONLY case that I found like it. I would have thought there would be a slightly larger market for such a case so I think I might not be looking in the right places or asking the wrong questions of google/amazon/newegg. Would really like to see all options before pulling the trigger on this case. Suggestions?

The half Xb eco is your best bet imho, it won’t have great thermals (only 2 120mm fans) but it will be portable and will work

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6