Best 4k monitor under Good budget for gaming

Ayush007

Hello Guys,

Hope u r doing well !!

(YOUR OPINION IS HIGHLY VALUABLE 4 ME)

I know many of you have quite depth knowledge regarding pc stuffs (which one worth it or not), so I’m planning to buy 4k monitor but confused which one should I buy under Good budget.

I will feel highly privileged if anyone of you will try to solve my issue.

{NOTE-Currently  I have SAMSUNG- 34" SE790 Curved WQHD Monitor w/ Ultra-wide Screen monitor.}

Your cordially 

Ayush

Edited by Ayush007

what do you consider a good budget ? Also what are you planning to use it for ? If its gaming what are your system specs ?

41 minutes ago, caldrin said:

what do you consider a good budget ? Also what are you planning to use it for ? If its gaming what are your system specs ?

Dear caldrin,

Thnx for taking interest in my section,

I appreciate  it !!!

Well yea I’m looking for gaming !!

My specs are ????

36A54C8A-3A45-4D28-BCE9-1B0D0142F29F.jpeg

Ok a good system at least but even a 2080ti will have trouble running some games maxed out at 4k.. best point for gaming at the moment is 144p.. or even one of the Ultrawide options like the Acer predator x34p or something along those lines that has a decent refresh rate as I see your current monitor is stuck at 60Hz

This article has a good overview of the available 4k gaming monitors out there if you are set on a 4k monitor. 

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-best-4k-gaming-monitors

1 hour ago, caldrin said:

Ok a good system at least but even a 2080ti will have trouble running some games maxed out at 4k.. best point for gaming at the moment is 144p.. or even one of the Ultrawide options like the Acer predator x34p or something along those lines that has a decent refresh rate as I see your current monitor is stuck at 60Hz

This article has a good overview of the available 4k gaming monitors out there if you are set on a 4k monitor. 

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-best-4k-gaming-monitors

Well I would like to say thanqu from bottom of my heart , for your co-operation ?????

I mean it!!!!

Very helpful article 

although I like ASUS PG27UQ, but it’s way too faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Ayush007 said:

Hello Guys,

Hope u r doing well !!

(YOUR OPINION IS HIGHLY VALUABLE 4 ME)

I know many of you have quite depth knowledge regarding pc stuffs (which one worth it or not), so I’m planning to buy 4k monitor but confused which one should I buy under Good budget.

I will feel highly privileged if anyone of you will try to solve my issue.

{NOTE-Currently  I have SAMSUNG- 34" SE790 Curved WQHD Monitor w/ Ultra-wide Screen monitor.}

Your cordially 

Ayush

Since u already have a 1440p ultrawide i dont see why you would need a 4k display considering the vast majority are 60hz. I know of no 4k Monitors above 60hz that would be worth while that have been tested and reviewed.

Perhaps, if u have room, u should consider the up coming 4k 120hz VRR and BFI enabled 48" OLED from LG.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

6 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

Since u already have a 1440p ultrawide i dont see why you would need a 4k display considering the vast majority are 60hz. I know of no 4k Monitors above 60hz that would be worth while that have been tested and reviewed.

Perhaps, if u have room, u should consider the up coming 4k 120hz VRR and BFI enabled 48" OELD from LG.

Dear SolarNova,

Thnx for taking interest in my section. 
I appreciate it!!!

?????

LG OLED if good option unless u don’t have budget issue !!!! 

In my opinion, you would have no problems running most games in 4k. Though, it just depends on what game it is and such. Do you care about having a 60hz refresh rate monitor. Or, do you want a higher refresh rate monitor. Also, do you care about the response times also? Also, in my opinion, having a 1440p monitor is better than a 4k display in terms of the balance in graphics and refresh rates and such.

1 minute ago, industromaxx said:

In my opinion, you would have no problems running most games in 4k. Though, it just depends on what game it is and such. Do you care about having a 60hz refresh rate monitor. Or, do you want a higher refresh rate monitor. Also, do you care about the response times also? Also, in my opinion, having a 1440p monitor is better than a 4k display in terms of the balance in graphics and refresh rates and such.

Dear industromaxx,

Thnx for taking interest in my section , I appreciate it!! ????

actually I m just kind of bored so , M thinking to buy 4k in order to see some changes while playing game ??

does it worth it ??

55 minutes ago, Ayush007 said:

Dear industromaxx,

actually I m just kind of bored so , M thinking to buy 4k in order to see some changes while playing game ??

does it worth it ??

You'll see a discernible difference for sure in graphics quality. But, if you're looking for a budget monitor, you'll probably going to be looking at a 60hz monitor. Since, there are 4k monitors at 120hz to 144hz that range from $899-$1500. 

1 hour ago, Ayush007 said:

Dear industromaxx,

does it worth it ??

Get an LG C9 OLED TV

real HDR on OLED is so much better than any of those LCD gaming monitors.

13 hours ago, industromaxx said:

You'll see a discernible difference for sure in graphics quality. But, if you're looking for a budget monitor, you'll probably going to be looking at a 60hz monitor. Since, there are 4k monitors at 120hz to 144hz that range from $899-$1500. 

Well !! Thnx for your valuable advice ?? I appreciate it !! 

Actually I have spent all my bucks in gpu , motherboard n other stuffs , so now I can’t afford tht much amount !! 

13 hours ago, Chen G said:

Get an LG C9 OLED TV

real HDR on OLED is so much better than any of those LCD gaming monitors.

Yea ???

lets c when I can collect sufficient amount of bucks for Tht one !!

8 hours ago, Ayush007 said:

Yea ???

lets c when I can collect sufficient amount of bucks for Tht one !!

I thought you were all about high end, this is way less expensive than 2x 2080ti

23 minutes ago, Chen G said:

I thought you were all about high end, this is way less expensive than 2x 2080ti

Well I have actually spent all my money on it!!!

10 hours ago, Ayush007 said:

Well I have actually spent all my money on it!!!

That was a very bad decision, dual graphics card is terrible even if it works perfectly because it can't reduce your input lag like a more powerful graphics card can.

Also when a single 2080ti can do 4k60fps, having a second one is totally useless. And because of the previous problem, you cannot turn up your settings because doing that would give you the effective input lag of 30fps even though it's 60fps, completely ruining the experience.

I would've just gotten an RTX Titan with water cooling, if I wanted to throw more cash into the GPU.