different fans on one controller?

LamoidZombieDog

so it turns out the Thermaltake View 71 doesnt support 140mm fans all arround the case. and i planned to get corsair ll140s. so in this case, since i want 3 fans in the front rather then 2, should i go with 3 ll120s in the front, while getting the ll140s for the back since they have much better air flow? i wan tot fill every fan slot accept the bottom 2

71l8FN-5O9L._SL1436_.jpg

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

I need to check that case later to see if front HDD brackets are removable... (that picture is really odd as it seems like front has 4 fans installed)

What mobo, GPU and CPU cooler you are going to have in there?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 1/22/2020 at 2:22 AM, LogicalDrm said:

I need to check that case later to see if front HDD brackets are removable... (that picture is really odd as it seems like front has 4 fans installed)

What mobo, GPU and CPU cooler you are going to have in there?

i plan to go with an Asus ROG X570 crosshair VIII Hero, gigabyte aorus rtx 2070 super 8gb or asus rog strix rtx 2060 super advanced and some sort of aio, probably the corsair hydro h150i pro

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

2 hours ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

i plan to go with an Asus ROG X570 crosshair VIII Hero, gigabyte aorus rtx 2070 super 8gb or asus rog strix rtx 2060 super advanced and some sort of aio, probably the corsair hydro h150i pro

2x140mm vs 3x120mm is pretty minially better for 120mms in terms of performance. So 3x120mm in front, AIO on top and some suitable fan at rear, if you want that too. Either remove all HDD cages or leave one which you place either as low or as high as possible. This will mean that GPU gets most out of air coming in from front.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv