The wrong hard drive is being displayed in task manager

deadmoo5e

I recently changed a Western Digital HDD with a Kingston A400 SSD. I used the same SATA cable connected to the same connector on the motherboard. 

Under 'my computer'  it shows up with the correct storage and everything. Seems to be working just fine. Installed and ran a few games from the kingston drive.  But in task manager it's listed as my old Western Digital drive.

Is this problem something I can ignore or is it gonna cause issues down the line? 

Any way to fix it?

Disk.PNG

If everything shows that it is an SSD and it doesn’t cause performance issues, then it should be fine.

3 minutes ago, Trampler5 said:

If everything shows that it is an SSD and it doesn’t cause performance issues, then it should be fine.

It does show up in this menu as an SSD. Not a HDD.  So it's weird that I'm having this problem. 

ocz.PNG

Honestly, If it does not affect performance or overall boot speed, should just be nothing more than a minor inconvenience to look at.

13 hours ago, Trampler5 said:

However lmk if you get issues in the future.

Yeah will do. I thought about reinstalling windows but I'm so sick of doing that. Everything seems to be working just fine.