LG C7 vs Hisense PX

~Vengeance

Hello everyone, 

I'm in a position where I can get either a new Hisense PX OLED or a second had LG C7 OLED TV for about the same price. The second hand LG is still in warranty. Given I'm hooking it up to a HTPC, I don't really need any SmartTV features.

Do you think the older panel on the LG would still out compete the newer Hisense? What would you do in my position? 

Yeah, I've seen a bunch of reviews on both. From what I can tell, the main difference seems to be the image processing tech. The issue is, I can't see that in person on the C7 to see if 2 generation old LG out competes the current Hisense. 

On 12/12/2019 at 4:54 PM, ~Vengeance said:

Yeah, I've seen a bunch of reviews on both. From what I can tell, the main difference seems to be the image processing tech. The issue is, I can't see that in person on the C7 to see if 2 generation old LG out competes the current Hisense. 

The end results are likely pretty similar. Personally, I'd go for the LG, but I'm sure either would be a great TV.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)