NZXT AER RGB 2 Daisy Chaining

Tyranade

I recently purchased a 120mm AER RGB 2 Fan to use as a rear exhaust to go in my H510 Elite case which came with 2 AER RGB 2 140mm fans already in the front and I went to connect them all up and I found that the cable for the daisy chaining for my rear fan will not reach the front fans at all, its a good few inches shy of even coming close as the cable for daisy chaning is routed behind my motherboard tray.

One of the reasons for purchasing this fan was to be able to daisy chain it up for syncronus lighting effects yet there was no extension in the box either?

Sort of wondering how I am meant to connect them all together without having to have them on seperate lighting channels I cant even find purchasable extensions online for these fans.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X3D | Cooler: NZXT Kraken 360 2023 Edition | Motherboard: Asus X670-P Wi-Fi |  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MT/s

GPU: XFX AMD Radeon 7800XT | PSU: NZXT C1000 | Storage: Corsair MP600 Core XT 2TB | Case: NZXT H7 Flow

CPU-Z Validation

The extensions might only come with kits as opposed to individual fans.

Have you tried contacting NZXT for them?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.