Windows update issues and possible boot problems?

• Describe the problem:

Update error to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0xc1900223 - I also have recently had delayed boot up time. So when I boot my PC from my fast 850 samsung evo ssd, screen flickers for a bit, then comes the black windows icon, before it gets me to the normal desktop. So like...10-15 sec slower boot time than normal?

Include your operating system including version and 32/64 bit.

Danish local langue. Notice version says 1803, but...Im getting updates for 1903...which seems to be normal updates and not the first time around major install or no?

image.png.2615363a300c442fda0e513a1b7b93ea.png

• Include your entire system specs, including the wattage of your PSU.

• I5 4590, Z97-a, gtx 970 asus strix, 8 gb ddr3 2133 mhz ram, 1 TB HDD seagate, evo 250gb ssd, PSU was...IIRC a corsair RM with 800 watts. Had it for about 4 years now, no issue since then really.

• Tell us which BIOS version you have. Never updated BIOS on it. I dont really believe that its critical to the function of my PC, but it could be considered...had it since like 2015 now.

• Include any software running when it crashes (if applicable) Nothing is running.

• Give full details of any error messages and screenshots if possible If needed I could provide a quick video of my windows update proces or boot up?

Thanks for any help. Tried google the error code etc, but didnt find much luck. This has been going on for like 10 days now.

Bump, this forum moves fast :o maybe as fast as Linus energetic personality.