Lenovo L480 wont boot

I posted this on the levnovo forums but i was just told to ring customer services, my laptop just over a year old so they probably wont do anything for me, im hoping you guys can help

My l480 is just over a year old. It no longer boots, the power led powers on as if it powers on but no screen display and no fan spin. ive checked with an external hdmi but nothing. i have tried charging and discharing. I have tried unplugging the battery to drain the caps but nothing. When i plug it in to charge the charge led lights up. when i try to power it off it takes some tiome for the leds to power off which to me indicates its got past bios? (i think) i wouldnt know as theres no display. the only indication i have that it is recieving my input is the led lighting on the 'i' and power button.

I think ive tried every possible thing in the list of generic things going. google doesnt seem to help much either. anyone know how to fix this?

Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it. ~ Feynman