Is 2.5 hours of battery life of my laptotp normal or there is something wrong?

Hi everyone. I got a new laptotp few days ago on sale, it's the HP 15-ec0016nl.

Here the link of the complete specs .

Just to give the main info, it has a 52.5 Wh battery, is equipped with gtx 1660ti and ryzen 7 370H.

Well, i am a huge fan of Magic the gathering, and was curious if a battery life of 2.5hours while playng tha Magic the gathering arena was normal or if it was too short. Because the unit was the last one in store and was the one exposed i am worried battery life deteriorated already.

If anyone can help that would be awesome. thanks!

for a laptop that comes with 200W brick, 2.5 hours really good for 52.wh battery imo. You can check your battery degradation with hwmonitor.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 hour ago, Levent said:

for a laptop that comes with 200W brick, 2.5 hours really good for 52.wh battery imo. You can check your battery degradation with hwmonitor.

Thanks a lot. i feel better now :)