Low profile 240mm aio with no extra cables

Yrogirg

Hi, I am preparing to build a pc in a Sliger sm570 case. It supports 240mm aio, but the maximum height of the pump is 55mm. So no tall pump block or pipes sticking out upwards from the block (like corsair h100i v2).

This is a compact ITX build and I want to be it as clean as possible, minimizing the amount of cables. For example, I am going with m.2 only, and planning later to install rx 5300 for gpu (once released) without extra power connectors.

Therefore I am looking for a pump with just a single cable going to the pump header. I don't want to have an extra RGB controller cable (if it is not detachable) or an additional sata power cable.

What can I use? The cpu is 9700k, the motherboard is ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac. So far it seems that the only aio's that fit all the requirements are the lower tier Cooler Master coolers, like Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240. Enermax Liqtech II 240 would be great, but its pump is 60mm.

There is also Deepcool Maelstrom 240T that also satisfies the requirements, though don't know about its reliability.

I ended up ordering Alphacool Eisbaer LT240. Frankly, with no RGB, copper radiator, the ability to easily add gpu into the loop later, coming from a German company and costing just 120 dollars, I don't see why anyone would buy anything else.