Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dabockster

92mm RGB Fan?

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey all,

I'm looking for a 92mm RGB fan for a low profile cooler. I'm considering building an SFF ITX computer and may be restricted on the cooler height. The only 92mm RGB cooler I found so far is the Cryorig C7 RGB, but Cryorig is currently not selling the unit in my country (USA) in protest of my government's tariffs against China. (Side note, importing it and paying the tariff myself would increase the cost to $60-70 USD before state sales tax).

Where can I find a 92mm fan with RGB?

iirc I don't think that there are any rgb fans smaller than 120mm (i guess besides those fans that have red, green, and blue leds in them). Its the first time I've heard about a cooler with a 90mm rgb fan. Anyway, I remember seeing a post somewhere (not here) about modding a fan to be rgb, so you may want to look into that.

What cpu, motherboard, case and ram are you using?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Posted · Original PosterOP
On 11/20/2019 at 10:23 PM, WoodenMarker said:

What cpu, motherboard, case and ram are you using?

I was considering getting the Geeekcase A50. CPU is a Ryzen 1600, motherboard will probably be Asus or Gigabyte. Ram is Gskill Trident Z RGB.