Ryzen 5 2600 x XMP

Go to solution Solved by Mathieu9836,
28 minutes ago, Kayetump said:

Hello all!

Thank you everyone in advance for any help you can provide. I have a AMD ryzen 5 2600 x setup, with 16 gigs of of ram on a Gigabyte Arous pro wifi motherboard. I have been running a XMP profile for about 6 months now without one problem. Randomly for the last few weeks my system keeps crashing or blue screen.

At 1st i thought it was a windows problem so i did a fresh install of windows.  Problem continued, I've taken off my XMP profile and manually overclocked my ram to 3000 mghz for now to see what happens ( So far no problems)

I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea on why this is happening to me? or if some other peopla also are having this problem

Thank you all!

Have you updated the BIOS to F4 or F5? It help for memory stability, other then that it can be many things.

Hello all!

Thank you everyone in advance for any help you can provide. I have a AMD ryzen 5 2600 x setup, with 16 gigs of of ram on a Gigabyte Arous pro wifi motherboard. I have been running a XMP profile for about 6 months now without one problem. Randomly for the last few weeks my system keeps crashing or blue screen.

At 1st i thought it was a windows problem so i did a fresh install of windows.  Problem continued, I've taken off my XMP profile and manually overclocked my ram to 3000 mghz for now to see what happens ( So far no problems)

I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea on why this is happening to me? or if some other peopla also are having this problem

Thank you all!

28 minutes ago, Kayetump said:

Hello all!

Thank you all!

Have you updated the BIOS to F4 or F5? It help for memory stability, other then that it can be many things.

Main System: Ryzen 2700, Asus Crosshair VII Hero, EVGA GTX 1080ti SC, 970 EVO Plus NVMe, Crucial Ballistix 3200mhz CL14, CM H500, CM ML240L cpu cooler.

Second System: Ryzen 2400G, Gigabyte B450 DS3H, RX 580 Nitro+, Kingston A400 SSD, Team T-Force 3200mhz CL15

If it ain't overclocked it ain't good...

AM4 boards VRM rating list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9_E3h8bLp-TXr-0zTJFqqVxdCR9daIVNyMatydkpFA/htmlview?sle=true#gid=639584818

Buildzoid's AM4 motherboard roundup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti38JS8RuPU