Blue Snowball ICE won't appear on Pop! OS

I recently switched from Windows to Pop! OS. I want to start streaming and making talk videos, but my Blue Snowball ICE will not show up in any software (including Pavucontrol). I've had this mic through 3 OS's and it seems that the only one that's ever not given me trouble was MacOS. Is there any way I can get it showing up so I can use it? I really don't want to have to buy a new mic when I have one that I like.

This confuses me as I myself have a Blue Snowball (Ubisoft Black) that worked fine (if not better than other microphones I have had in the past) on Pop!_OS specifically. Are you sure the software is set up right and that everything with your snowball is in working order?

6 hours ago, SafyreLyons-5LT said:

This confuses me as I myself have a Blue Snowball (Ubisoft Black) that worked fine (if not better than other microphones I have had in the past) on Pop!_OS specifically. Are you sure the software is set up right and that everything with your snowball is in working order?

I'm pretty sure. I'm still fairly new to the OS and the Linux community, but most things I've seen have just said it's plug and play.