Ryzen 7 2700x with rtx 2070

24 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

AMD's chipset drivers aren't like a bios update.  You just download them, like a GPU driver, and install them while in windows.  

Thanks

so i still got some issue but it looks like the cpu is not helping my gpu to process any game. my cpu is only working at 10 to 15 % and my gpu a 100 its really weird any idea ?

Here are many good reasons that may true ! But did you the easiest thing and checked how you configured your global settings ? U are using antialiasing lile smaa or something inside your drivers ?

And to be sure you are not that kind of guy that crank up every setting in every game to the max and think the system should handle it at 100fps+!!???

16 hours ago, Johnny Relentless said:

be sure you are not that kind of guy that crank up every setting in every game to the max and think the system should handle it at 100fps+!!???

Well it's what i did but before that i look online for similar build and they got way higher fps for the same game, and by cranking up the setting i use geforce experience also i got a pretty good setup : amd ryzen 7 2700x , asus prime x470 pro, gigabyte rxt 2070, 2x8 gb avexir raiden 2800mhz, psu evga 850 gold.

for example in rainbow six siege i only got 75 ish in "ultra" in 1080p my friend with is 1070 got 144+ fps there is something wrong going on?

1 minute ago, Johnny Relentless said:

Ok no rtx enabled ? You checked aa in drivers? You hot exactly same ingame settings as your friend ?

im pretty sure we got the same setting and yeah no rtx on it's not supported in rainbow. For the aa stuff i dont know what that is.

p.s. i don't always understand all the terminology in english since i speak french .. 

Ok aa = anti aliasing 

It smooth the edges of pictures but give an huge impact on performance if its enabled you can find it inside your drivers

Ok aa = anti aliasing 

It smooth the edges of pictures but give an huge impact on performance if its enabled you can find it inside your drivers

ok for the anti aliasing i dinot verify anything

Nvidia control panel then change global 3d settings there will be options like antialiasing and stuff like prioritys for higher texture quality or performance mode! 

There are much youtube videos how to configure your driver to run at the highest fps you can get

Nvidia control panel then change global 3d settings there will be options like antialiasing and stuff like prioritys for higher texture quality or performance mode! 

There are much youtube videos how to configure your driver to run at the highest fps you can get

ok yeah i know some of this stuff the thing is without touching that out of the box the rtx is suppose to give me way more performance like i got less then when i got my 980ti 

Ok then i dont got any ideas anymore ! 

I know that my fully configured system with an old r9 390 pushing sometimes more frames than my friends 1070 without any configuration :/

6 minutes ago, Johnny Relentless said:

Ok then i dont got any ideas anymore ! 

I know that my fully configured system with an old r9 390 pushing sometimes more frames than my friends 1070 without any configuration :/

i reset my windows like starting from scratch but still got the same issue so next i thinking about reinstaling windows completly see if there is any difference

If you got a empty spare drive you may test it with that before format your system drive u using right now ! You may can skip some work