Laptop Power on problem

I have HP d15-103tx 

Few days ago my laptop won't turn on , so I send it for repair , then I try to change HDD to SDD , laptop won't turn on , then again send it for repair , today I got it , running fine then I try to install HDD via caddy , laptop won't turn on , what is the problem , can any one tell???

I tried basic troubleshooting like discharging , without battery , ram clear, etc.

Either problem lies within AC adapter or (more likely) AC jack inside a laptop, which might have loosen contacts.

At least it sounds like it.

Purify your Windows 10/11, don't give Microsoft anything that you don't want to share.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZwVs9zrM493rjD42E2Pf0YcOkaW92ZUo

Tips for folding on laptop:

Lazy man wants upgrades from the sky.

https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/Spakes

Laws might variate in your country, but usually if the device is not older than 6 months (after purchase date stated on your recite), you can ask for your money back or a brand new device, especially after 2 failed repairs.

If it's older than 6 months, you might still have a shot for a brand new (or refurbished) unit exchange if you complain a little as it should not take 2 repairs to still not repair something.

HP & Dell use awful 3rd party repair companies most of the time, we got enough experience with both of them at work and it's very often a level of amateur incompetence on why the devices fail after being repaired.
-> Make sure that the battery &  fans are plugged in properly. In fact, unplug them and re-plug them in yourself.

@Nord or quote me if you want me to reply back. I don't necessarily check back or subscribe to every topic.

Amdahls law > multicore CPU.