Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yeetuss

GSKILL KM780R MX Software Issue

Posted · Original PosterOP

I got a G.Skill KM780R MX keyboard (the non-RGB version, though it still has red lights), and there's a few problems with the software:

• It's incredibly slow and nothing saves (I'm sure it does but it takes longer than 10 minutess, 'cause that's the longest I'm willing to wait). It never stops loading.
  • There's some sort of problem with the lighting tab. In the software manual on page 28, there's a picture of what the UI in said tab should look like: the keyboard, with options for whole-keyboard effect lighting and background lighting. I don't have the background lighting tab, and therefore can't set single-key lighting. This is a bit of a problem for me because part of the reason I got this keyboard is that it's supposed to be able to do that. I was going to light different keys for different games (e.g. osu, FPS games, etc.). It looks like they dodged the question in their FAQ. The question was "Why can't I change lighting or program a specific key on my keyboard", to which they just said something along the lines of "make sure you have the latest software and firmware installed" (which I do). Does anyone know how to fix this?