DRAM REFRESH FAILURE!

It was a normal day, the System booted up with a normal CMOS BATTERY FAILURE warning, that was being shown from the past few week. I had just launched FAR CRY 3 on my PC. Just went out to take a biscuit break when the game was on the launch screens. 

When I returned, the screen was off. I thought the PC went to sleep mode. 

Tried all ways to turn it on and no response. 

I switched it off and started the PC again, I heard only one short beep, there used two long beeps normally. 

Then I checked online and found that it is a DRAM REFRESH FAILURE.

Bought a new CMOS battery and replaced it with the old one. 

Did the CMOS jumper thing, did not work. 

Did the "Remove the CMOS battery and place it back after 10 seconds" thing, no luck. 

Tried changing the RAM slot, no luck again. 

At this point I've started to think there is a fault with the Motherboard or the RAM. 

How would I find which one has the fault? (Having budget only to spend on one thing.) 

Unplug your PSU and take out the CMOS battery. Then press the on button on the case. Then remove all sticks of RAM but one and reset the BIOS header. Leave for an hour and plug back in, leave only one stick of RAM in. If that works, put the rest of your RAM in and put the CMOS battery in

If you want me to see your reply, please tag me @Faisal A

2 minutes ago, Faisal A said:

Unplug your PSU and take out the CMOS battery. Then press the on button on the case. Then remove all sticks of RAM but one and reset the BIOS header. Leave for an hour and plug back in, leave only one stick of RAM in. If that works, put the rest of your RAM in and put the CMOS battery in

What if I have only one RAM stick?