Not a gaming (potato interms of gaming )

VirusDumb

So my dad bought this pc in 2013 it's made of the decent components of it's time but doesn't have a gpu. As my father went abroad now i own it and it's a low spec

• Intel core i3 3210
  • Intel dh61bf (worth mentioning )
  • 4gb ram 1600 mhz 
  • Intel hd 2500
  • 500 gb 7200 rpm hd
  • Windows 7 professional 

Benchmark - 

Gta 3 -75 fps 

IGI 2 -81 fps

Vice city -60fps locked

San Andreas -52 fps

Nfs most wanted -92 fps

Mario kart double dash (dolphin) -59 fps

images.png

images-1.jpg

images.jpg

images-2.jpg

Edited by SeAsOn3

I don't know if I'd call those the "best components of its time". If anything they're pretty low-end.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

3 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

I don't know if I'd call those the "best components of its time". If anything they're pretty low-end.

Agreed.

"Top of the line" would be Z67 board with a quad core i7 or maybe x79 with a 6 core i7.

3 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

Ök

1 minute ago, KarathKasun said:

Agreed.

"Top of the line" would be Z67 board with a quad core i7 or maybe x79 with a 6 core i7.

Not bad. Have you tried Intel XTU to overclock the graphics and boost performance?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

14 hours ago, fasauceome said:

Not bad. Have you tried Intel XTU to overclock the graphics and boost performance?

How can I overclok Intel hd ???????

1 minute ago, SeAsOn3 said:

How can I overclok Intel hd ???????

Have you downloaded Intel XTU? There's a menu for it.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Nope I am already using a non certified psu don't wanna make french fries on it

That's really cognitive information to know about such a indomitable and concrete stuffs. I stolidly respect that effort and hope to keep the good work as same as always. There are a few sources that can be helpful like: 1,2 - They worked out for me. Thank you for being so workaholic, it has server us the way we want. Indeed , grateful  to you.