CoolerMaster AIO with Corsair LL fans?

Hi guys,

right now I'm rocking an CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML360R AIO in my Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic as an exhaust on the side, with two additional BeQuiet SilentWings Fans at the top as exhausts.

I want to improve the fan config and the looks of my pc and add a couple more RGB fans.

The shop, where I had my pc built, didn't properly plug in everything, I think and while the AIO is doing its cooling duties, I cant change the lighting in software (different problem).

I always heard good things about the Corsair LL120 fans and thought about buying six of them and putting the aio at the top as exhaust, three on the side as intake and an additional two or three at the bottom as intake.

My question now is: Can I use the Corsair Fans on my CoolerMaster AIO? I know that of course the cpu block rgb lights wouldnt be compatible then, but I'd like to have fans from the same manufacturer with the same rgb controller in my

build, so I can sync everything up and change the fan curve on all the fans at the same time.

Do I just need to buy the six Corsair Fans and hook them up to the same rgb controller and then mount them on the radiator? Or is there something else I have to look out for=?