Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
techrookie39

g502 wireless vs g903 wireless

Posted · Original PosterOP

I was thinking of getting a new gaming mouse for my set up and was thinking of getting the razer mamba wireless professional (as it is wireless which is my key point in a new mouse) to match with my razer keyboard which was gifted to me.I decided against it after the bad reviews so now i am in thinking of either getting the g502 wireless mouse or the g903 wireless mouse.I can't seem to find this topic anywhere being discussed so I made my own.I'm not sure which one to get as they both look good and the only advantage i see with the g903 wireless mouse is that it is cheaper by £20. I play a variety of games including FPS like csgo/pubg to games like total warhammer 2 and the sims 4 .So if anyone could tell me which of the two is better i would be happy to take your advice or if you have a suggestion for a better wireless gaming mouse in the £80-130 range please go ahead and tell me.

The new mamba is fine, what's so bad about it? 

As for the question, make sure your hand is big enough because both are a big mouse. 

The difference, G903 is an ambidextrous mouse and the side button could be installed on both side. 

It also support powerplay feature. 

G502 wireless is just a G502 without cable an it also support powerplay. 

But it a right handed mouse. 

Both has great sensor and battery life but are too heavy for Fps especially if you're a competitive player. 

Both are also considered to be a good all rounded mouse that is great for gaming and productivity. 

If you are a hardcore fps player I would suggest the g pro wireless instead of those two. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

G903

Ryzen 7 3800X | X570 Aorus Elite | G.Skill 16GB 3200MHz C16 | Radeon RX 5700 XT | Samsung 850 PRO 256GB | Mouse: Zowie S1 | OS: Windows 10

I prefer the G502, since I prefer the shape, but there are other differences.

G903 has a different sensor, but I don't think anyone will be able to tell. And the option to add or remove the side buttons. Also cheaper.

G502 has longer battery life, since it has the newer sensor.

My Gaming PC:
Asus Strix RTX 2080 @2000+MHz
i7 8700k @5GHz delid + a fuckton of voltage - NZXT x72
G.Skill Trident Z @3300MHz 32GB (3466 and 3200 mixed) OC
Asus Maximus X Hero
Samsung 840 PRO 128GB (Windows)
Samsung 860 EVO 1TB (Games)
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (Stuff)
Seagate Expension Desk 4TB (Shadowplay and Backups)
Corsair RM-850X

Lian Li O11Dynamic
ROG SWIFT PG258Q  240hz
Glorious Model O-
Ducky One 2 TKL RGB Speed Silver

My Silent Multimedia PC:

Asus Strix RX570 (overclocked to 1440MHz + 1950MHz and  and 0RPM fan curve)

i5 4460 - Noctua NH-D15 (undervolted to 0.85v, PASSIVE)

Samsung 8GB 1600MHz

Asus B85M-E

Kingston A400 240GB

Corsair RM-650

Be Quiet Silent Base 601 with 2x 140mm Noctua fans controlled by the CPU temps

Samsung Q60R

Logitech G Pro Wireless

Ducky One 2 Mini MX RED