WAN Show May, 24 - Youtube video broken.

I tried watching the VLOG from the Wan Show yesterday and the Youtube video is absolutely unwatchable, every 15 seconds it rewinds 5 seconds, making the video almost 3 hours long.
None of the time stamps worth either due to the time being broken...

huh, i didnt even notice, but yeah i am experiencing the same issue, i mean it isnt first time the uploaded stream gives issues, one time it was completely unplayable, ,but they have a copy so they can always reupload it

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

Having a quick look at the YouTube vlog it appears to be doing the same thing for me as well. Will play 15-20 seconds and then will jump back a few seconds. People in YouTube comment section are also complaining of the same problem.

Try the Twitch video and see if that works for you. Twitch appears to be working for me without issues.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

So i was planning on my weekly Linus shot, i noticed the WANshow has been deleted (i saw it yesterday on youtube, well, the thumbnail, not the show itself)

Does LTT plans on returning the video at some point? Or was the topics discussed so controversial that snowflake youtube could not handle it?

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

@WarWeeny I've merged your thread with an existing thread as the issues are related and explains why the video is currently not available on YouTube.

There were issues with the YouTube WAN show causing a weird timeskip problem every 30 seconds or so. Appears LTT has removed the video until it can be resolved by YouTube.
You can catch this weeks WAN show on Twitch which is playing without issues.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

27 minutes ago, Spotty said:

@WarWeeny I've merged your thread with an existing thread as the issues are related and explains why the video is currently not available on YouTube.

There were issues with the YouTube WAN show causing a weird timeskip problem every 30 seconds or so. Appears LTT has removed the video until it can be resolved by YouTube.
You can catch this weeks WAN show on Twitch which is playing without issues.

I'm just glad I brought it to people's attention, though I'm sure they'd have found out eventually.

Can u guys Re-upload the wan show, it keeps skipping every 5 seconds then going back, its skips so much its saying it's 3hours long instead of 1hour, on youtube

Edited by Spotty
Removed strikethrough

And why is there a line thru that text but not thru this text? Bug? 

30 minutes ago, Xtenchen said:

it was edited by a moderator 

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

12 minutes ago, Xtenchen said:

Can u guys Re-upload the wan show, it keeps skipping every 5 seconds then going back, its skips so much its saying it's 3hours long instead of 1hour, on youtube

The WAN show video on YouTube has been set to unlisted until YouTube is able to resolve the issue with the video. When the issue is resolved the video should be made public again.

The Twitch copy of the WAN show is unaffected and should play without issue. 

13 minutes ago, Xtenchen said:

Strikethrough was selected in the text editor which is why your text had a line through it. I've edited your post to fix it to remove the line. If you find it happens again just edit your post and see if the Strikethrough button is selected. Highlighting the text and toggling the button should fix it.

strikethrough.png.fabd226e5d3e4d91c8286e0b86cd671e.png

Also merged your thread with an existing thread discussing the issues with this weeks WAN show vod.

The video issue has now been fixed according to Twitter. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

4 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

The video issue has now been fixed according to Twitter. 

Still not fixed. The audio is fixed but the video is still looping back. Audio is massively out of sync across the video.

3 hours ago, Spotty said:

Still not fixed. The audio is fixed but the video is still looping back. Audio is massively out of sync across the video.

It seems fixed on every resolutions, except 1080p.

Clearly a youtube issue.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro