Looking for a good pair of wireless earbuds

Chris9090

So I have wired pair of earbuds but I would like to also have a good pair of wireless pair of headphones as well just in the off chance that I would need them. However, I am not good at shopping for a good pair of headphones, what I should be looking for and what not. I have a budget of $75 but I would like to get a good pair for less if it is possible.

Jaybird freedom F5. ~50-60$ these days, retailed for 180$. Excellent sound quality, very reliable (I used them for years). 4 hours of battery life + 4 with the charger battery (kind of like a little battery thing that hooks up to your headphones. Just check out a review, mkbhd made one a few years back.

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

How about true wireless earbuds are there any good ones that fit my price range

57 minutes ago, Chris9090 said:

How about true wireless earbuds are there any good ones that fit my price range

Most likely not. You can probably find one but it won't be any good. Best to try to maybe get a more expecive pair used if you want it truly wireless for the price

7 hours ago, rice guru said:

Most likely not. You can probably find one but it won't be any good. Best to try to maybe get a more expecive pair used if you want it truly wireless for the price

Okay, the only reason I'm looking for true wireless compared to other wireless headphones is so that I can have one in my ear at work and still be able to listen to my coworkers

Worthwhile true wireless starts around $100, but imo not even worth it til you get up to around $150