Audio splitter Question

So I currently have Corsair void pro’s which use a USB stick for the connection. For instances where I want to play ps4 on my setup while also watching live-streams on my PC, is there a way to split the connections between the two? I’ve been using the ps4 stream app on pc but the image quality and latency gets old. 

PS4 quality itself is good enough to tell when it's streamed vs not? :P 

(I had to make the joke.)

If you run audio from the PS4 to your PC as an input device, you could use a program like Voicemeeter to mix your pc's audio and PS4 audio together. Audio out of the PS4 to a cheap USB adapter like a Behringer UCA222 would work well if you don't mind spending a little on it. 

Do you use a seperate TV for the PS4 or does it use the same monitor as your PC? Most TV's have RCA audio out that you could easily send to your pc. 

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

Is it correct that you want to mix the audio of the PC and the PS4 into one channel to your headphones? What do you mean by "splitting"? They are already splitted.

If my first assumption is correct though it is rather simple. You can always use the RCA out of your TV/Monitor (Auxilary basically) and plug it into the line in of your motherboard/soundcard. However this almost ALWAYS certainly adds a noisefloor which once noticed is unbearable (imo). The PS4 standard and Pro model have a so called digital out port (also called SPDIF). If you have a motherboard with spdif in you can trake a toslink cable to connect the two. If not you can get a PCI-E card with spdif (Google is your friend here). You then have to set the spdif-in as a playback device in the soundmanager. Enjoy! If you have further questions just comment right here.

3 hours ago, Soefgi said:

Is it correct that you want to mix the audio of the PC and the PS4 into one channel to your headphones? What do you mean by "splitting"? They are already splitted.

If my first assumption is correct though it is rather simple. You can always use the RCA out of your TV/Monitor (Auxilary basically) and plug it into the line in of your motherboard/soundcard. However this almost ALWAYS certainly adds a noisefloor which once noticed is unbearable (imo). The PS4 standard and Pro model have a so called digital out port (also called SPDIF). If you have a motherboard with spdif in you can trake a toslink cable to connect the two. If not you can get a PCI-E card with spdif (Google is your friend here). You then have to set the spdif-in as a playback device in the soundmanager. Enjoy! If you have further questions just comment right here.

is spdif the same as fiber optic? as im pretty sure that port you are refering to i have once used with a fiber optic a while ago, as in 2012 ish. 

3 hours ago, Soefgi said:

yes splitter was the wrong word. i want to run both pc and ps4 audio through my headphones at the same time