GTA V Help

amplify420

I just got my new TKL keyboard. In GTA V you use the keypad to fly planes. How can I use my TKL keyboard to fly planes in GTA V.

You could always just change the key bindings

It seems to be just me, but I also find using the mouse to fly is sooooooooooooooo much better. (hold left mouse button)

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

1 hour ago, wANKER said:

You could always just change the key bindings

It seems to be just me, but I also find using the mouse to fly is sooooooooooooooo much better. (hold left mouse button)

No: you really do need an xbox controller to fly properly on GTA V is not even a contest for most PvPers.

@amplify420 Main controls you're going to be missing are altitude. You could do without banking left and right however you really want those too to use tight cornering since that's the #1 way to avoid incoming fire and dog fighting (Specially online). I tried to set it up with just page up, page down for altitude and do without banking left/right and this was good enough to get through the couple single players missions that require you to flight.

But for long term you really should buy an xbox controller: I got one of the amazon branded USB only ones and it works pretty well, saves lots of headaches and makes many online missions actually enjoyable.

-------

Current Rig

-------

16 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

No: you really do need an xbox controller to fly properly on GTA V is not even a contest for most PvPers.

For me I fly better with a mouse. Period. 

And I was pretty damn good at flying/combat etc. /shrug 

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong.