Interesting Code Program Concept. "Light Table"

joelthezombie15

So, Light table is made to help you see how running programs work and allows you to make your own code with a real time debugging feature. I think It looks interesting. I might try it myself just to play with. 

http://www.lighttable.com/

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Yeah! I saw it on flipboard a while ago. I downloaded and started a bit if JS coding...pretty intuitive. Now I don't need to debug like every 3 seconds. 

Does it work very well? I dont know much about code but it interests me, would you say it would be good to try?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

It works pretty well, but it takes some time getting used to it. I think it's good to try, but start with a regular IDE, mostly because the majority of companies use normal text editors and IDEs. After you've learned a bit more about the environment, I would definitely give LS a shot. :3

what? Sorry like i said i barely know code at all. I couldnt even get the "Hello World" program to work with like eclipse. 

No support for any C based language,

Well, Light Shot is an IDE that let's you see your changes as you code. 

What happens the moment you request user input? It's impossible to see changes from that point onwards? or do you make pre-made scenarios? i.e debug it?

As a Visual Studio user, i'll stick with it, especially considering I have dreamspark access to full product, not to mention things like support here and there for you know, game engines and stuff.

Oh man, I didn't go too in depth man, sorry. I'm also not the best JS coder, I prefer ++.

Well, I just downloaded it and it mentions some "Clojure", html, css, js, and python, nothing else.

It may be good for some web development, but I barely touched on dreamspark and expression studio web, and I hope to never touch them again