Which settings should I use to watch movies on my monitor?

Hi!

I am a big movie fan. I love to watch movies with my built in blu-ray player on my pc. I have a 60hz asus monitor (VP278) which is a gaming monitor. There's a setting called "trace free". I'm not sure but I think that's basically the same thing as motion smoothing which means it does smoothen and strenghten the motion blur. This setting is set on 60 (you can choose between 0, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100) by default. 

My question is: What settings should I use to watch films, which are filmed in 24 fps? Which trace free setting should I use?

I appreciate every answer and thank you in advance!

overclock your monitor to 16k and turn on rtx ray tracing then go into you monitor settings and turn on all movie modes

keep trace free at 60 it balances ghosting visibility with corona visibility. what ever that means.

just type this on google "what is trace free"

Default settings are fine 99.9% of the time. The rest is up to the color accuracy of the monitor.

(Imagine if the movie experience was lesser out of the box for someone who doesn't know how to fiddle in the settings... you'd get complaints out the wazoo)

To have a more detailed answer, maybe tell us which player's settings we talking about here?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro