Weird Random BSOD and dissapearing of SSD drives

leang97

Hello there,

First of all, My computer specs
CPU: I5-7400
Mem : 8 x 2 Kingston Value Ram DDr4
Drives : 2 x Intel SSD 120GB , 2 x Adata SSD Su650 480GB, 2 x WD Blue 500GB
Board : Asus H170 Pro Gaming
GPU : 1 x RX 480 8GB Sapphire, 1 x RX 580 4GB Sapphire (Each with independent display out 1920x1080p)

PSU : 1 x 650w VS650 Corsair

My problem is that 4 of my SSD, gets a chance to randomly dissapeared from my Computer Management. If I get a bad bsod crash, I will get some error message about 
either some critical process have died or some kernel error. Usually after bsod crash, I will get a wattman messsage about my graphic cards have failed and restored to default configurations, which the cards is in factory clock with no overclocks, pretty sure that they are not overheated too(not running games). And most of the time after bsod, one of my ssd (always Adata SU 650) will NOT appear on BIOS screen, I have to turn off everything, disconnect it from power source, wait for the computer to discharge, and power it backs on, the ssd will only detects after that.

BSOD occur randomly, sometimes on games, sometime browsing some webs, sometimes when running android emulator, but idle works fine SO FAR. 

If my luck is good, my computer will run without a problem for a "long time", like a day or 2 without problem. Recently i getting bsod more frequently, thats why this raises my concern.

SO far I am suspecting my PSU is starting to fail, but problems starts appearing after I updates my mobo's firmware, and the Adata SU650 not showing up after bsod, which is weird.

I am pretty sure that 650w is enough to run all of these things without the cards running at full power....
Maybe so professional have some answer about the symptoms I facing?

Thanks

I would first reset windows then if that does not work get a new motherboard.