Need opinion on my server build

Hi, I'm currently building a new home server for multiuse purposes and I'm wondering if I have picked the right parts. I have ordered some parts and I'm still unsure about some parts, as I would like your opinion on what I should buy. I'll be running FreeNAS on the server and the main usage is for file storage. I'll install Plex on it as well, along with some light-weight Ubuntu VMs for testing purposes.

My components are:

Case: Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini-ITX

Motherboard: Gigabyte H310N

CPU: Intel Core i5-8400 (Hexa-core 2,8-4,0 GHz)

RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB DDR4 (2x 16 GB 3000 MHz)

PSU: Need help

SSD: 250 GB Samsung 860 Evo M.2

HDD: 12 TB Seagate IronWolf 3,5"

1. Which PSU should I pick? How do I calculate how much power I need? I really don't know what kind of PSU I need.

2. Do I need more cooling fans or is the included case fan enough?

3. My RAM has "CL15 timing, 1.35 V" - what does this mean? 

4. I bought 32 GB RAM instead of 16 GB. Is it overkill for a FreeNAS server?

5. Any other components that I need? This is the first time I'm building a PC, ever.

I really appreciate it if you can help me with my questions. Thanks a lot in advance.

I’d recommend you using pcpartpicker.com it’ll help you put together a parts list and it’ll tell you how much power you need. 

• 2 weeks later...

There are serval ways to calculate power you need. A good start is to check how much power your CPU can draw. 

On everything in your PC there will be a label with 12v - 2A, 5V - 2A or 3,3v - 2A you can multiply the voltage with the amps and get the watt, when you have done this for all the parts then you got the answer. In most cases you want your PSU to be atleast 30% more than what you actually need.

Without a graphics card 500W should be enough for your build.

how many people do you plan on using plex.the

transcoding can eat cpu somtimes depending on you settings you use and the overlap of users.