0 upload speed

afaq0

Hi. I have an issue, where I have very little upload speed. This means I cannot play certain games and other processes can be slow. 

Running the following commands in the command prompt usually fixes it :

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt

then restarting the computer

However, when I come back the next day or even shortly after, the issue appears again.

My brothers computer is connected to the same network and does not have this issue. 

Anyone understand the commands and have an idea what is causing the problem and how it can fixed?

29 minutes ago, afaq0 said:

Hi. I have an issue, where I have very little upload speed. This means I cannot play certain games and other processes can be slow. 

Running the following commands in the command prompt usually fixes it :

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt

then restarting the computer

However, when I come back the next day or even shortly after, the issue appears again.

My brothers computer is connected to the same network and does not have this issue. 

Anyone understand the commands and have an idea what is causing the problem and how it can fixed?

Either bad netowrk card/driver, or the router is problematic. Look for a firmware update for said router

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.