steelseries engine freezes sensei 310 while installing

frozensun

Purchased this mouse today.Strerted installation of latest Engine software then it came to the point on the picture.I clicked INSTALL and then mouse freeze.

I change port,unplugged it,plugged it back in no results,frozen.

But app works.I'm on Win 7 ultimate.

What did happen?How do I resolve this issue*

steel.jpg

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

As I remember I had the same trouble. Try shutting down your computer completely (not the restart button) and then turn the PC on and then try the installation again.

should I first plug mouse in,or after engine installation?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

I would keep the mouse plugged in. It may prompt you to install the software.

Hmm tried on another older computer with Win 7 32bit, first installed engine then I plugged in the mouse and windows asked for reboot,after reboot everything worked fine,the mouse and software.

Did same thing on my pc,but immediatly when I plugged the mouse, it froze.

It didn't ask for reboot when connecting the mouse though.

Go to device manager and see what is says regarding the mouse driver.

I removed the software.I sent an e-mail to support for this issue, cuz I don't have time for this.

Mouse works fine without software.

solved.Topic can be deleted.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2019 at 6:55 AM, frozensun said:

solved.Topic can be deleted.

What was the solution?