Issue with media server using a shared wifi connection

Mytre

Hello, my problem is simple, I am attempting to test a media server on my LAN which is a wifi network ,  however the server I am testing is an old poweredge t320 that will not play nice with any wifi adapter except a cheap usb one that is not enough for the task at hand, I do not have a way to connect this directly to the router so I ended up conencting it to ethernet to my gaming pc which was the media server before, my pc has a wifi AC adapter and that should be enough for 1080p streams from the media server, However only my main pc will be able to browse the media server without problem ( I am using Emby which is like plex), Other devices on the wifi are able to see the server broadcasting but they are unable to connect to it to browse the media. 

This is surely just a firewall issue with windows 10 as I am able to browse to the server with no problem from the pc that is sharing the wifi, anyone here has any tip on  how to make this pc be able to work with any other device on the wifi network?