I need help with rgb connectors

Iain399

I recently bought a Corsair SPEC-OMEGA RGB Newegg Edition. I have a total of 6 LL120 fans. The case comes with a 6 connector lighting node pro. I also have an RGB strip. Hw do I connect 6 fans rgb and an rgb strip to a 6 port hub? Do I get an rgb splitter or do I have to get a 2 port lighting node pro?

Depends how handy you are.

You could easily strip back the insulation on one of the cables and splice in the RGB strip. OR yea, use a splitter.

Personally, I would go the splice route because i'm a cheap-ass. But tat requires some soldering skills. And it won't look as clean.

"Although there's a problem on the horizon; there's no horizon." - K-2SO

I'll go the splitter route seeing as how I'm not paying for this PC. Thank you for answering my question though. I have been looking for an answer for a while.

Make sure to heatshrink the ends of the splitter, those tiny connections pop off like mad.

You can also just plug in the RGB strip to the motherboard if it has an RGB header. Do note that taking this route requires you to control the RGB strip through the motherboard manufacturer's lighting software while the fans are controlled via Corsair's iCue software.