How to remove Corsair 200R front panel?

Bloodyvalley
Go to solution Solved by Nineshadow,

TTL(OC3D) removed the front panel in the review of the case : 

At 5:10

1.Remove Side panels

2.Pull

TNT.

Should just have friction clips and you can pull and release the panel, or just pop it off like almost every other front panel?

TNT.

Should just have friction clips and you can pull and release the panel, or just pop it off like almost every other front panel?

Doesn't seem to be able to pop off

TTL(OC3D) removed the front panel in the review of the case : 

At 5:10

1.Remove Side panels

2.Pull

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I have the same case,it's time to try this too,maybe clear the dust filters on the sides.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

• 4 months later...

If you have any front panel drives, remove those first, along with the side panels. From the inside of the case, lightly pull back and release the 6 pressure clips securing the front panel, 2 located at the bottom, 2 in the middle, and 2 at the top. When the pressure clips are loose, the front should pop right off.

AMD FX8350  2x ASUS Radeon R9 270X 4GB  ASUS Sabertooth 990FX  -  Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 16GB