Need for speed undercover windows 10 issue

So i bought Need for speed undercover becuase i used to play it as a child on playstation 2. However this time on my computer. i bought a key cheap and got into origin and redeemed the key. I got the game and it was downloaded. I open it and was gonna make a name for my new game. I did that clicked on it and the loading screen froze. I did hear what sounded like a wind in the game but nothing loaded. The effects shown whilst the game loaded was not moving. And i couldnt do anything. I have a amd gpu and cpu if that matters. None of the things that i tried worked. So i wanted to see if anyone here knows how to fix it. I got a 64x system. And the gane is from 2008.

not had any experience with this but have you tried running as admin or in compatibility mode?

looking online it seems the steam version works for some and the origin version is "totally bugged with problems such as the stuttering"

Some older games wont run right in windows 10, so im guessing that undercover also dosnt. If you want to play it you might have to get yourself an XP box :/

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 hour ago, UrbanFreestyle said:

not had any experience with this but have you tried running as admin or in compatibility mode?

I tried compatibility mode for windows 7. Might test it on older versions too.

Just grabbed the DVD box.  It clearly lists XP SP2 and Vista but nothing more recent, so that may explain a thing or two. 

The game was released in 2008, Win7 in 2009. 

27 minutes ago, N.Krantz said:

I tried compatibility mode for windows 7. Might test it on older versions too.

I doubt that will get you anywhere, never has for me sadly

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

2 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

Just grabbed the DVD box.  It clearly lists XP SP2 and Vista but nothing more recent, so that may explain a thing or two. 

The game was released in 2008, Win7 in 2009. 

didnt know that