Help picking new mouse

CorCat87

I've had a Razer Deathadder scince I've started PC gameing/in to PC stuff. It's really comfortable, but the dubble clicking issue(from what I can tell is common and has no fix) has just about driven me insane, I thought I could deal with it, but I just can't anymore. I'm worried about spending $50+ on a new and just not getting along with it. I've been looking at the crosshair M65 pro and the Saber and others as well as some steelseries ones. Is there any one that has had the Deathadder then switched that could make some recommendations or just some recommendations in general would be greatly appreciated

2 minutes ago, CorCat87 said:

I'm worried about spending $50+ on a new and just not getting along with it.

Go to a store and try it out

My life

2 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Go to a store and try it out

Thanks, only store close by is a Best buy and the only display more Razer stuff

2 minutes ago, CorCat87 said:

Thanks, only store close by is a Best buy and the only display more Razer stuff

Well my personal favorite mouse is the MX Master and it will be comfortable no mater what.In terms of more gamer-y mice the G502 is always a safe best much like.Steelseries's mice have always been spot on in terms of comfort

My life

6 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Well my personal favorite mouse is the MX Master and it will be comfortable no mater what.In terms of more gamer-y mice the G502 is always a safe best much like.Steelseries's mice have always been spot on in terms of comfort

That does look comfy, and I don't really give a shit about my mouse being gamery. It will work for the lvl of skill I'm at haha. I'll add it to my list  thanks 

get another deathadder and it has to be the chroma or elite cause they use updated omron switch..it solve the infamous double clicking issue..or the xm300 from gigabyte if u like the shape of the deathadder.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

16 hours ago, Hiya! said:

get another deathadder and it has to be the chroma or elite cause they use updated omron switch..it solve the infamous double clicking issue..or the xm300 from gigabyte if u like the shape of the deathadder.

i have the chroma one, probaly going to stay away from razor for mice, ill check out the xm300 thought, thanks!

6 hours ago, CorCat87 said:

i have the chroma one, probaly going to stay away from razor for mice, ill check out the xm300 thought, thanks!

Their new mice is fine dont worry about it

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore